More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

How to read memory/other voltages on 6600(xt)

Hi, I’ve been wanting to read memory voltages as it seems if I set something too low it gets set to default(for example, a VDDC of under 605mv gets changed to 750mv) and I’m not sure if other voltages are being set properly. I tried using “ohgodatool -i 0 --show-mem” but it gave me an error saying to check if I’m in root or if the device exists.

Does anyone know if there’s any info on how to use this?

I typically just use teamredminer with the miner window open so I can see how the changes are applying in realtime. You can type s in the teamredminer console to force stats as well.

If you want a command to run amd-info will tell you all the frequencies and voltages as well, but you’d need to run it after each change which is why I recommend trm instead.

I’m trying to find out the memory controller and memory voltages, which aren’t shown in amd-info or in the teamredminer console

amd-info does show memory voltages, but apparently not for 6000 series. (pic from a 5700xt, but verified 6900xt/6600 dont show the same)

ill see if i can find anything.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.