More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Inno3D GeForce RTX 2080 Ti X3 OC - 11 Go 50mh/s best hashrate?

Hi community !

I just made a little RIG in december 2021 with my old Inno3D GeForce RTX 2080 Ti X3 OC - 11 Go and a new ASUS Dual 3060Ti LHR. It runs on Lolminer for ETH.

I set my 3060Ti LHR to get 42/43 mh/s and it seem nice.
But I can’t OC the 2080ti, it look like the card don’t like when I change the settings, but first question is… 2080Ti can do more than 50mh/s ? If yes, which settings did you apply ?

Thanks for helping :slight_smile:

You have no core or memory clocks set, so no, that won’t be the best hashrate. You should always find the highest memory clock that’s stable, and the lowest locked core clock that gets full hashrate. You don’t need a power limit with a locked core clock.

Thanks. I tried to start touch the core clock etc… But it crash instantly. For exemple, I tried 100… 200 => Crash. I stopped the experimentation but… Maybe I need to try again, but is it possible that my can can’t be OC ?

You’re adding core clock, which isn’t needed for eth. Use a locked core clock and find the lowest value that gets you full hashrate. Default clock speeds is more than you need, adding 100mhz or 200mhz is way more than you need for eth.

Oh ok I see.

So I tried so many value and theses are the best I found for the moment. It’s almost 11% more. That not too bad at all.

Thanks for your help !

use locked core clocks, not offsets. values above 500 in the core field are automatically treated as locked clocks. no need for power limit then either.

If I use value above 500 the card down to 42mh/s :confused:

find the lowest value above 500 that gets you full hasrate. 500mhz is too low for a 2080ti. likely will be in the 900-1100mhz range, but each card is unique.

for non lhr cards, if you can move the core clock up and hashrate goes up, youre too low. if you can move the core clock down and hashrate doesnt drop too, youre too high. trial and error to find the best clocks.

lhr cards are a little different, they just need a high enough core clock to keep from LHR locking, while not going too high to use more power than needed. 1500mhz is a good starting point for all lhr. fine tune from there.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.