More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Is it good Hashrate for Geforce RTX 3090

Hi for all,

Please see the picture which I put down and see hashrate for RTX 3090 if anyone has best option please let me know.

Use a locked core clock, typicall 1150 is as high as you’ll need, then max memory that is stable, heavily dependent on your individual card. 2700ish will get you 125mh as long as it isn’t thermal throttling.

Switch to locked core clocks, will lower power and heat, no need for power limits either. Also your memory is a tad high it’s crashing the driver (0% fan speed) but that could be because of the poor core clocks adding to that too.

Always always use locked core clock

try
core 1200
mem 2300
PL 320

if your temp was below 52-56 and hashrate stable then try increasing mem to 2500 or 2600
keep in mind ALL 3090 have memory temp problem

1 Like

Can you make picture for window of configuration ?

Below you can find refresh situation after overclocking. I have one more question the number which I marked what they tell to use.

Set ocs as I said above, you’re still using core offsets and thermal throttling badly.

Also looks like your 3080 is lhr? Phoenix miner doesn’t have any lhr unlocking, you’ll see +20mh on the 3080 with trex and better overclocks

One 3080 is LHR but another is not LHR.

This is very nice option but a don’t have “absolue core clock” for my cards in OC setting.

Values above 500 are treated as locked core clocks

Here is an example of locked core settings.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.