More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Is it possible to set default flight sheet and overclocking after boot?

I’m having couple of RXT 3060s where I have enabled the full hashrate with the fan 0% glitch. Hence, they might be a bit unstable due to extensive overclocking. If they or any other GPU gets unresponsive I would like to conduct a reboot with the miner watchdog but resume with some safe overclocks and also with different miner.

How that would be possible? How I can setup a different than the effective configuration on reboot? I would like to have some default overclocking and default flight sheet after a reboot.

1 Like

Hi there, just wondering if you found a way to do this? i.e. set safe overclocks (or remove overclocks completely) on reboot of the rig?

Thanks!

No I didn’t find anything directly in Hive OS. However, with Hive API and some Linux scripts run on startup that should be doable but you need to do a bit of bash scripting then.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.