I've sent ETC to ETH address on my Ledger HELP!

Hi, I’m not sure if this is correct forum, I have transferred my ETC coins to ETH address on my Ledger is this recoverable ?

If you have full control of the address you sent it to you can recover it.

1 Like

Hi,

I’ve used MEW to access my Ledger and transferred all ETC to the correct address. Thank you for your help.

Marek

1 Like

If you require professional help to recover your stolen bitcoin or other cryptocurrency sent to the wrong wallet, or also remote hacking of your spouse’s phone, contact extremeinfiltrators [at] gmail [.] com

I got hacked by malware and sended 1.6btc to wrong address due addrres change malware on ledger… this is like six months ago or something… gone. was about 79 90k at the Tim ei think. shit happens

Yes it is possible to retrieve your stolen bitcoins. I never believed in bitcoin recovery because I was made to understand that it is not possible. But sometime in February I fell for a binary options scam which promised a higher return and I lost close to $75,000. I read an article on (reddit) as regards to a recovery expert and genius so I reached out to (KONTACTTHEALIENDELTA @ GMAIL DOT COM), and to my surprise I got all bitcoins recovered within 42hours frame. I don’t know if I’m allowed to share the links on here but you can contact him if you are finding it very difficult to withdraw your funds at, (KONTACTTHEALIENDELTA @ GMAIL DOT COM)…… All Thanks To Them

wt f , its not possible ever…period! I followed funds in blockchain… how funds were transferred to several different wallets…spam

I invested a lot of money to earn profits trading, and lost my investments to a scam company. I have now had all my investments and profits returned by a recovery commando. You can reach me to share my trading experience and how I had all my money returned jameswillliams04 at gmail dot com

Being a scam victim can be depressing, you were given empty promises. They usually stop replying after achieving their aim which hurts even more, i have been there too as I was too ambitious and wanted financial security which made me invest a chunk of my life savings. I never thought I would be getting back a dime back and already lost hope until I contacted a PeePee which was just a leap of faith as I wasn’t going to go down without a fight. I was able to recover a significant part of my investment through this recovery expert. Do not brood alone, make a move too. Write to(CRYPTORECOVERYLTD@PROTONMAIL.COM )