More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Looking for ETH miners

I am looking to purchase a large amount of ethash miners, message me what you have and what you want for it and I will make you a counter offer depending on price, the more you have the better but even just one will do, I cant get in contact with any of the large companies so I thought I would look here, if you also have any info regarding how I could go about contacting the larger mining companies to purchase machines direct please let me know as I have found their contact page to be rather useless.
-R

12 CARD EVGA RTX 3080 JUST BUILT A MONTH AGO. I BUILD AND SELL RIGS. IM PULLING 1175 HASH AND COULD EASILY PUSH HARDER. PROFESSIONAL BUILD READY TO GO. NO WAIT. [quote=“Redtile, post:1, topic:42987, full:true”]
I am looking to purchase a large amount of ethash miners, message me what you have and what you want for it and I will make you a counter offer depending on price, the more you have the better but even just one will do, I cant get in contact with any of the large companies so I thought I would look here, if you also have any info regarding how I could go about contacting the larger mining companies to purchase machines direct please let me know as I have found their contact page to be rather useless.
-R
[/quote]

I’m selling a 6 gpu 800+ alt coin miners

Hello, we have many different Gpus, which will definitely suit you!
https://raylong1.en.alibaba.com

Hi, do you have 3090 or CMP 220HX cards, I would be looking for 104 of either card.

yes,Please contact Sophia at the website

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.