Looking for ETH miners

I am looking to purchase a large amount of ethash miners, message me what you have and what you want for it and I will make you a counter offer depending on price, the more you have the better but even just one will do, I cant get in contact with any of the large companies so I thought I would look here, if you also have any info regarding how I could go about contacting the larger mining companies to purchase machines direct please let me know as I have found their contact page to be rather useless.
-R

12 CARD EVGA RTX 3080 JUST BUILT A MONTH AGO. I BUILD AND SELL RIGS. IM PULLING 1175 HASH AND COULD EASILY PUSH HARDER. PROFESSIONAL BUILD READY TO GO. NO WAIT. [quote=“Redtile, post:1, topic:42987, full:true”]
I am looking to purchase a large amount of ethash miners, message me what you have and what you want for it and I will make you a counter offer depending on price, the more you have the better but even just one will do, I cant get in contact with any of the large companies so I thought I would look here, if you also have any info regarding how I could go about contacting the larger mining companies to purchase machines direct please let me know as I have found their contact page to be rather useless.
-R
[/quote]