More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Losing connections to multiple miners

I have tried pheonix, nbminer, and gminer. running smoothly for a while but now after about an hour the GPUs disappear and hash rate drops to zero. I am using watchdog to trigger a restart but this happens frequently enough where I am losing out on a significant amount of time. Why are my GPUs disappearing and how can I fix this?

Using 5700, 2x 2080TIs, and a 3070

Hello!
I also had a problem with hash rate losses, but there are absolutely no reports of any registered problems that would cause this!
This annoying problem appeared to me about 10 days ago, and before that I did not change anything in software or hardware.
I dig with 8 cards, mostly 2080ti 2070 super and one 3060ti FE, but after reading the comments in the topic I understand that this problem occurs with any video card, regardless of brand or class.
I see that, unfortunately, no one has yet discovered what the problem is and, accordingly, what its solution is.
I will share that what I notice is in the day I always have 5 or 6 breaks of 10 minutes and sweats are always concentrated between 23:30 to 2:00.
Today, however, I have a hole of more than 8 hours and this made me extremely nervous, so if it happens again tomorrow, I leave HIVE OS!

Got same problems
I am leaving hive os too because this

I also have a rig experiencing this problem. I didn’t treat it as a network issue at first, took all the cards out, started with 1 card but same issue

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.