More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Low Hashrate on RX 580 Nitro+

I’m having some low hastrates on my RX 580s I’ve used a bunch of different popular overclock settings and for some reason I just can’t get the hashrates I see a lot of people posting online.

Both of my cards are getting around 20.67 Mh/s

Also noticed I’m getting an error also from the miner this happens every 5 or 6 seconds.

These errors only happen if I click the force update option on hiveos website and make it update to the new version of hiveos. I am mining on USB flash drive not using an ssd. I am not sure if that is causing the issue with the update.

In windows 10, install driver and try auto oc once.

Then back to HiveOS try again.

I am not good at this, but have try this way and get 28-29 MH/s.

Here is my oc setting.

I don’t have the option to use windows at this point in time. I don’t have an ssd or an extra hard drive laying around. I’m running hiveos off a USB flash drive.

Then you can try my settings, and also try another parameters. Check the result, the hash rate should changed even low or high.

If seems that it almost stay same hash rate after changing any parameters. I guess, only guess the card oc has been locked? or not support oc?

I’ve tried just about all settings possible. I’ve been trying to get better hashrate for three days now. 24.24 mh/s is the best I can do with these cards.

then keep searching the solution…

I am also trying to reach to more then 30. :grin:

Good luck!

Hi There, I have same card. Look at my OC settings and I can send you rom if you want.

1 Like

Hi @FierBeR,
Your ROM is interesting me. I have same cards as you.

Thanks.
PS: I also purchased a used RX580 4GB Nitro. I’m not expecting the same MH/s result ;-), but I’ll looking for a biosmod too.

Yes I’d like your rom if you don’t mind. I actually modded mine and I’m getting 31.5 mh/s but I used an auto one click mod I found so it is probably not as precise as your rom. Do you have your rom on a dropbox or something or google drive?

Actually I ran your settings on hiveos and now I’m getting 34 mh/s on each card so your settings were just better. I always thought higher core clock means more wattage I am not sure how the wattage is so low I’m still uncertain how you are getting 95 watts on each card I’m getting 97 watts and 103 watts with the same settings here is what I have.

My best settings for wattage vs hashrates rock solid no more tweaking for me I’m super happy with this. I used a one click mod for my cards. You can follow this youtube video he teaches you how to do it this is the same method I used. How To Bios Mod AMD GPU's for Mining EZ Rx580/570/560/550/480/470/460 4gb + 8gb - YouTube

Hi there I am happy to see rock solid settings. You can download modded rom for this card
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NlyUv7vaVsuZzSr9ud-zBC_e9VnV1TSH/view?usp=sharing

Thank you but I think the one I am using is just as good or better. I thought it was the bios mod but it’s not because I’m hashing at 34.15 Mh/s right now so I’m content with what I got thanks though!

Did you BIOS Mod? Or were you able to get these results without BIOS modding?

Have you solved the error issues? Im getting exactly the same stuff.

hey. how are your settings working ? Invalid shares? stability in long run ?

hi friend please bios can you share the file?
thanks

hi friend please bios can you share the file?
thanks

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.