More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Low Payout

Same boat. Mine dropped to half. Thank God someone made a post. Wtf.

Thought Iā€™d been hacked or something, my earnings have dropped by circa 60% but looks like all are affected.

I was going to switch, but if its a genuine error on the stats server iā€™ll sit tight.

Just gonna add my two pennies here. My profits now showing at 33% of what they should be. I have 2.84Gh and for that I am currently getting $80 per day :grimacing:

Should be around $240 per day.

Same thing here, Iā€™m at 50% of my regular profits. Hopefully thereā€™s a fix soon

Why no one is answering??!?

u guys think we are getting a refund for this ? whole day really low profits to that ā€œerrorā€.
Seems like hiveOS has these days a lot of problems, sadlyā€¦

1 Like

the same here today is oct/30/21
noticed today around noon and still is very low.

Well it seems to be correcting now, income is now increasing oddly enough its when the amount of $ per 100MH is down now it works

No way. Too old to solve this shity servers things that still repeat on daily(weekly) business. For today I lost roughly 30 bugs, but for nothing. NOW i decided to wait until pay out and switch my 1GHs to ETHERMINE POOL. You know the devs and pool zero fees are not that all.
And most profitableā€¦? Donā€™ be rediculous.
Bye bye hiveon pool.

yup its time to say goodbye to hiveos and switch to ethermine.

Why is nobody from HiveOS answering our Questions ?
Can please someone tell us what happend with the lost ?

did the profit recover? i switched to nicehash when it dropped and im getting @10 usd per 100Mh/s per 24hs, but id like to return to hiveon pool when the problem is fixed

The profit recovered and the amount owed caught right back up. Iā€™m back to exactly where I should be with no ETH unaccounted for. Everyone should stop panicking. This happened last weekend too, albeit on a smaller scale.

Well yeah i sweatched here after spark pool went down vefore i was on ethermine it seems much better. Gl

At the moment, there is a problem with the display of profitability statistics charts.

We are aware of this problem and our team is working on fixing it. :hammer_and_wrench:

The problem does not affect mining. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience.

Due to the failure on the pool statistics server, we need some time to restore the data and take into account all the shares for the upcoming payouts.

Payout time will be slightly delayed.

No need to worry, all users will receive payouts in full.

Thank you for being with us!

3 Likes

Hi! I might ask a silly question, but could you show or link the page where this expected daily earning screenshot comes from? (I donā€™t know where to find the reference of how much to be expected per mh/s)

Please give me the link to the mentioned channel in the telegram.
thanks

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.