More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Max GPU Temp Limit 85C

Dear Devs,

Can you please advise how to change GPU Temp Limit of 85C which is defined in hiveos-config/wallet.conf ?

Thanks for your advice.

If this is about “max temp limit” U will need to find ur miner config file and change 85 C to the desired temp …

[quote=“CRK;1982”]If this is about “max temp limit” U will need to find ur miner config file and change 85 C to the desired temp …
[/quote]

I want to do the same with 68°C to 65 but i don’t find the file, or the line, i just see from my rig page that i can see config.txt, where there are a line for this, but i don’t find this line on my disk

If you insist on destroying your GPUs, type this:

echo "CRITICAL_TEMP=100" > /hive-config/autofan.conf

And then restart. It should set the critical temperature to 100C.

[quote=“brnfex;507”]If you insist on destroying your GPUs, type this:
echo “CRITICAL_TEMP=100” > /hive-config/autofan.conf And then restart. It should set the critical temperature to 100C.[/quote]
Why 100°C ? Stock temperature is 68°C ? and i want to set to 65°C, where is the problem ?

CRITICAL_TEMP is the temperature where the rig will stop mining.
TEMP_TARGET is the desired temperature, and you are probably looking for this one.

You need to create /hive-config/autofan.conf with this:

# Target GPU temperature
TARGET_TEMP=
# Minimal fan speed
MIN_FAN=30
# Stop mining at critical temp
CRITICAL_TEMP=85
# Set to 1 to disable AMD fan control
NO_AMD=0

hello and thank you for the guidance. I tried out doing this but could not get succesfull .
I opened the batch file of the autofan in the usb for hive . then write down the same thing above and nothing happened.

ENABLED=1
TARGET_TEMP=64
TARGET_MEM_TEMP=
MIN_FAN=50
MAX_FAN=99
CRITICAL_TEMP=68
CRITICAL_TEMP_ACTION=“shutdown”
NO_AMD=
REBOOT_ON_ERROR=1
SMART_MODE=
these commands just were in the file.
I changed it as you said but nothing happened.
when I typed " /hive-config/autofan.conf " in the hive shell, it said " access denied " .
Please help me