More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Merging unpaid balance (below threshold) with new wallet address?

I am 50% on way to payout to ETH address ABC using hiveon pool.

If I switch to a new ETH payout address, I start at 0% again. Last time I switched a payout, I literally stopped mining when the payout occurred (100% to 0%) Switched my address, started mining again…all good.

But what If I switch payout address at 50% of payout threshold? Is there any way to payout that 50% balance or merge that mined ETH with the new payout address?

Or is my method above the only way to not lose my mined coins?

thanks all.

1 Like

From: https://hiveos.farm/hiveon-pool-hiveon_payouts_faq-payouts_faq/

What will happen is that that balance will be paid out on the 28th of that month if the wallet has been inactive for more than a week. They retain your old address on file and the payout will go to the old address. This isn’t a problem as the addresses are valid forever if you’re using a address from a exchange. I did this with a 30% payout lingering and the following month on the 28th the payout was successfully sent to the old address and I was then able to move to my ledger Nano x with no issues.

thanks for reply !! good to know !!

They no longer pay out anymore unless you mine 0.1eth. policy has changed.

This topic was automatically closed 185 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.