More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Miner does not exist at startup

/hive/miners/ethminer does not exist, check miner installation. that is the error when i boot into hiveOS. i used a flash drive and dd command to the ssd, but when i boot up it keeps giving me this error. i have tried changing flights, removing entire worker, redownloading and flashing new copy of hiveOS and reinstalling to ssd. also tried teamredminer as well and its always the same.

i have 2 other rigs that work perfectly with the same setup which tells me its something with rig#3 although they have the same exact builds (motherboard, cpu, ram, gpu ect)

any ideas ?

1 Like

I am having the exact same problem. Did you ever find a solution?

Ya I ended up using the hive-replace command to install hive and it worked

1 Like

Same exact thing worked for me. I think i fumbled the dd command, but the hive-replace directly on the ssd worked, loaded the miner, and i’m back online!

Hi all. I too have this issue. I’m not familiar with linux and commands so I’m wondering what the line is to use for the hive-replace command and do i boot to the USB again and use that command?
Thanks a bunch,

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.