I was looking for some software to monitor my mined coins.
Mined amount, current price. Previously mined coin etc
So I find MyCryptoStats (https://mycryptostats.com/dashboard/). Looks nice. But not ideal
I find there in hiveos is most data I need.
I need raport (one page)
- amount mined coin - wallet (this is in hiveos)
- amount current mining coin pool - (this is in hiveos)
- current and historical power consumption - (this is in hiveos)
- hash rate - (this is in hiveos)
5)… compare/calculate: (power consumtion/cost) vs (mining hash power/current price of coin).
So I could see profit… Current and historical
The reason of the raport is to monitor
- mined coin. Current and historical. Could be from wallet/pool
- used electricy. current and historical. from hiveos
- cost of electrity. current and historical. from hiveos
- profit. Current. Historical too. Per rig, per farm. Current profit could be estimated from hash power/coin price/dificulty - whattomine.com ?
(for example I show one of my rig is now in negative profit. It could be one of the statistic/data near power consumption per rig.
Or current profit could be show… per card )
Waiting for questions