More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Monero cryptonight V8 - My head explodes!

What is strange is the socket error…like something was cutting down your connection…
You sure your wallet adress is a valid one?
Try starting your miner from the command line (/hiveos/xmr-stak/xmr-stak.sh indeedminer) I think

Does everything else look okey?

I get this:

2m 13s - /hiveos/xmr-stak/xmr-stak.sh indeedminer (failed, exitcode=127)

bash: /hiveos/xmr-stak/xmr-stak.sh: No such file or directory

I had various problems with my 3 rigs (one slow hashrate, one having speed down a lot when using 2 threads, one hanging) when mining with xmr-stak.

I burned a new copy of hiveos 5.76 for each of them, updated to 5,82 and now everything is fine.
You might give a try if you have a spare usb and physical access to the rigs.

1 Like

I’ve been unable to mine cryptonight v_8 with HiveOS. No problems with Windows. The mining just never starts. Config text is “currency : cryptonight_v8”. I’ve been tring to mine Lethean ans Caliber. ANyone had any luck?

Can anyone help me? I have stuck in setting Monero for a long time.

I’m using 6 RX 580 and this is my setting.

And I keep getting this

./indeedminers/xmr-stak: error while loading shared libraries: libmicrohttpd.so.10: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

xmr-stak exited, waiting to cooldown a bit

Please help ~

Hi… i need your help.
I´m getting this Error when i use a AMD Override. Without the AMD Override there are no problems, but Hashrate is poor.

22:29:11] : Mining coin: monero WARNING: NVIDIA Unable to query number of CUDA devices! [2018-11-19 22:29:11] : WARNING: backend NVIDIA disabled. [2018-11-19 22:29:11] :
JSON config parse error in ‘amd.txt’ (offset 1): Missing a name for object member. xmr-stak exited, waiting to cooldown a bit

This is my config.

Probably wrong "

Yes thx, i found it.
It was about copy from the Forum. Now it works :slight_smile: