More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

My 3060ti and 3080 overclocks for reference

I’m quite happy with my OC settings and am sharing in case it helps someone else. I had a hard time finding good suggestions for the brand of cards I have. Maybe my search skill stink.

All running stock bios. I did update the 3080 bios to most current and that gave me about 1.5Mh/s more. 3060s running bios out of the box, no updates last I looked.

MSI 3060ti
ASUS 3060ti
eVGA 3080

Correction: I’m bringing my power levels down. Will update.

Better

1 Like

HELLO,
thank you for sharing, can you tell us wich miner you are using and is there any invalide or stale share in the last 24h?

Nice to see >63 for the 3060ti’s but still look power-hungry.

I was using Phoenix but tried T-Rex and got an extra Mh/s or two with the switch. As of right now, 99.69%. Cool temps got me an additional 1 Mh/s too. My stale shares are just under 3% but that’s because I’m on wifi and haven’t bothered to run an ethernet cable yet.

stats

1 Like

Here are my settings - not all 3080s are born the same, last 3 MSI are all the same model, all different

1 Like

what kind of MSI 3080 is this?

All Suprim

Salut,
Am nevoie de o parere. sunt nou in domeniul mineritului.
Sunt ok setarile pe care le-am facut pentru placile video? Este normal ca ventilatorul sa functioneze la 100%. Ma puteti ajuta cu o parere va rog ? Am atasat si o poza.

Summary

Hello,
I need an opinion. are new to mining.
Are the settings I made for the video cards ok? It is normal for the fan to run at 100%. Can you help me with an opinion please? I also attached a picture

How much do you have this Config working because they recommend not raising the memory much to 3080 because it lacks thermal pads

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.