More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Nanopool mining stats

I just wondered why my stats show my worker going off line 11 hours ago on nanopool site but it clearly shows in hive it mined at 262MH/s through the night yet nanopools site as nothing recorded.

miner used was T-rex and mining ERGO

nanopool what to check my log files, but been a complete newbie have no idea how to find log files, how do i find them?
cheers
Mick

Have you confirmed the wallet and pool, in your flight sheet, has not been changed to something else?

Have you used the “remote access” Hive Shell before?
If so,

• check your miner is running on the pool you expect.
  • restart your miner and confirm it is entering the pool with your wallet and rig name.

Someone else will have to assist with the logs, but I would confirm the basics immediately to make sure it is not a mis configuration or worse, hacking.

I have created a new flight sheet and changed miners and double checked everything and its been working fine now for the last 3 hours, nanopool seems to be recording stats again now, just need 1 more hour for % check updated but all looking good so far, I’m a bit pissed about the 12 hours lost but what can you do without logs :frowning:

Glad to hear you are back on track.
Bummer on the lost work.

I am not sure if or where T-Rex may or may not log any data locally.

HiveOS can log, did you have this enabled?

• fwiw: If you are booting off a USB, I believe “logging on” is generally not recommended

Thanks but i can only fine logs for new flight sheet, never mind thanks anyway.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.