More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Nbminer 39.7 3080TI only 59 MH

Found the updated Bios 94.02.71.80.BF for the 12G-P5-3953-KR card on Techpowerup and wondering if I can just flash it to my GPU via HiveOS?

Dear fanjo ,
It’s Orginal bios ,

Yes you can bios update on HiveOS. First stop mining.

3=Overclock

Hey Guys,
I’m having the same issue, i thought it was because of my old motherboard ( from 2014), but I changed it today for my PC Motherboard, and nothing…
The oc’s isn’t too aggressive, but is very low.

What’s interesting is that you have Gigabyte cards at 61/62 MH… similar to my MSI at 59

Maybe some better LHR with newer cards??!

Did you try upgrade the Gpu Driver? I’ll probably upgrade mine rn to check
I saw in another post, ppl getting 90mhs on 3080 ti LHR :rage:

hi,
Can you try
lock clock: 1650
memory clock: 1700
miner command
“lhr-mode”: “1” (default value)

Tried the OC you told, but still dont working.
idk maybe is the new LHR…

can you try memory oc “0”
lock clock: 1650
memory : 0

I spend 8 hours to play with that- Gigabyte 3080ti LHR NBminer. I updated nvidia drivers, hiveOS everything. Tried all type of OC, nothing worked. In the end of the day i just set 73.5 LHR unlock static with mode 1 and the gpu flied away to 88-89 stable MH/S.
My OC on the card is core: 0 , mem :2600, PL: 290, but that is not the optimal values still have to work on that OC.
You are welcome :wink:

Tried this OC to test, but still fluctuating the hashs…

I got this erro rn, when I was testing.
GPU 0 is the 3080TI

2600 is too high for some cards. better to test step by step for best value

i have 2 suprim x but, i have 2 diffrent overclock settings,

if GPU4 1800+ memory overclock, decreasing mh.
if GPU5 2400+ memory overclock computer freeze, some times can restart some times freeze wait.
Not all settings apply to all cards.

i understand, but i would still try without CoreClock :wink: but ye silicon lottery is a shitty thing :smiley: i’m just suggeting.

yes true silicon lottery

T-Rex Miner, EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 ULTRA.

No comment

Hi there, did you try the VBIOS upgrade from hiveos directly? if so, anything to recommend?

Haven’t had the guts to yet no…

Have an old PC that I put a new PSU in last night to try the evga Precision X1/windows 10 way first I think.