More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Need help with 2060 super

Hi, I am new to mining and am a total noob at this! Just yesterday i my Gigabyte 2060 super would go above 70 degrees Celsius in temps despite already limiting the power to 125w! Anyone know what could be the cause of this issue and how I could tune my setup to get a stable performance as well? My ambient temp is ard 27 degrees celcius.

Here are my OC settings! Pls help!

1 Like

The plate must be receiving hot air from another plate on the side.

use memory clock: 1400 and core clock: 0 or ± 100

1 Like

This may sound weird but for some reason, i tried increasing my core to ard 700 - 800 with mem at 800 and somehow it managed to lower my temps to 62 degrees celcius! Any idea how increasing the core contributed to lowering the temps???

1 Like

Put your memory in 1400 and wait to W down

I have 49°c whit 1400 memory clock; fans 70%; 104 w

And 40.50 mh/s

Will give it a try, thank u!

1 Like

See if it works for you, I’m going to 41.25 stable

Check this settings.

2 Likes

Mc 1050
Mm 2200
PL 125
Fan 75

From my experience Gigabate 2x Fan cards have crap cooling system, i have rig with 2060s from various manufacturers, Palit, zotac, MSI, Gigabyte, PNY, all 2 fan versions, and all manufacturers stay 7-10 degree cooler then gigabyte with similar OC settings. I try to avoid 2x fan gigabyte cards especially 2060s and 2070, look for 3x fan ones they stay way cooler. In 30 series they are bit better but still i have 2 x fan Gigayte, gainward, and Palit 3060ti cards and Gigabyte is hotests :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.