More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

No AMD GPUs found as: sys/class/drm/card*/device/pp-table

HIVEOS does not hash RX470 8GB cards. Root level reports: No AMD GPUs found as: sys/class/drm/card*/device/pp-table. I checked system and the file/directory pp-table does not exist? Do you know how to get this table made and put into sys so cards will be recognized for HIVEOS to start hashing? It does say: 0 01:02.0 Radeon RX470 (, xxx-xxx-xxxx, Unknown Memory 0-0) and 0 03:00.0 Radeon RX470 (, xxx-xxx-xxxx, Unknown Memory 0-0)? HIVEOS reports GPU 0 / GPU 1 missing unit and LA: High load avg.
I do not know how to fix these thing? Sunney

Create ticket to support via email [email protected]

I am running more than one RX470 ME 8GB and they are working flawlessly on HiveOS.

I would suggest you put back original ROM (if you have flashed them), start with very moderate OC settings, and check if they will start hashin. From that point on - you can try to achieve better values - and those cards can do some good hashrates…

Thanks, givo. Did not see this response.

I have exactly the same problem with 8 x RX 5700 XT’s - can you please keep this updated with any resolution. I’ve also raised support ticket. Thanks in advance

EDIT: Mine was fixed with Navi cards only being supported in Hive OS Beta

1 Like

I having issue like this , I running 4 sapphire pulse rx5700xt . Gpu3,gpu4 is running at 38hashrate -46 Hs . Which I do not know why.
Today I having a issue about “msg issuing pre-check failed and smu may be not in the right state”
The whole system crash and hang . I am using hiveos beta version. Any pro can help me please.

Please show your OC settings and which beta image you are using (beta1 or beta2) ?

i use many version hiveos - same problem.

I have same problem. Did you solve this? if yes, how to fix it?

1 Like