More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

No stats found so far

I recently join the platform and the industry and so far the only thing i can say to hive os is thank you and hope this issue with the stats gets solve soon i also have the problem and as somebody mention above got the GPU dead, error no temp…and then no stats since then, did my gpu lost a function forever or is this a issue that will get fix with an update?

1 Like

Nearly always riser issue, cables, power and even overclocking issues.

Nothing to do with stats which are aggregated from your rigs reporting to the cloud.

Start a thread or jump in Discord, folks will help you figure it out quickly.

1 Like

no stats. i cant see why my rig turn of night 3 time this week
manual´i must turn on!

no auto reboot!

Mine Too… What is going on?

Ahh … I see it is a System issue with HIVEOS and the DEVS seem to be on it soon… I guess. fix time or issue unknown.

1 Like

Same here. At least for now…

1 Like

Hi. I am mining on hive on pool first the stats went off now it’s showing no hash rate and no mining on nbminer but if I change my flight sheet to ether mine with Rex it is mining. Can someone help out

1 Like

Same here :slight_smile:

1 Like

So what to do now whom to contact?

1 Like

Hello,
on the web interface of hiveos I see that I am on version 0.6-212@211215 ,
but on the dropdown list I can see that the latest version is 0.6-212@201105
has anyone tried to downgrade to this version?
(I have the same problem with no-stat)

1 Like

Yes, I was able to download but didn’t really solve the stats problem.

1 Like

According to the Hive team, the problem is with their Stats server not being available. Upgrading or downgrading HiveOS will not make any difference.

1 Like

so whats the solution?

1 Like

Wait for HIVE OS confirmation about the solution.

1 Like

Does anyone knows if for any Paid account is the same?

1 Like

all same

I have no problem to wait, do you have an ETA? Thanks!!!

1 Like

I have same problem after updated latest version. can i downgrade ??

1 Like

Lower your OC settings. i have 3 rtx 3080 from same manufacturer. 1 of them i guess has an issue and i have to lower the OC settings a little from the other 2. i get the GPU Temp not detected and then the rig crashes.

1 Like

Yes, still not stats almost a week later which is ridiculous. I shouldn’t have to pay for a crippled system, and they have no problem still charging me.

1 Like

Now it’s been 5.5 days, and chances are we will not see anything before the 7 day mark either as we’ve been given zero updates except “it’s being worked on”.

As a full time developer myself, I understand a few days, but this is a bit absurd it’s taking this long just to fix graphs, especially if they’re saying “it has nothing to do with log4j” … but timing is very coincidental isn’t it … hmmm.

1 Like