More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

No stats on mining pool page

Is anyone else getting this? The mining statistics shows the hash rate for earnings/day and earnings/week, however all USD show 0.00 and there is no hashrate reported in the overview.

1 Like

same here

Yeah it looks like the api is down or having issues. I am having the same issue.

Is this pay rate showing on the homepage true lol.

Yeah killer profits right now, it would be nice to hear from hiveon what’s going on.

HiveOS Support pinned this in the telegram channel

2 Likes

Thanks dude! You’re the man now, dog!

1 Like

this issue is still ongoing at 9pm GMT on 23/2/21. it is making things difficult as I am wanting to switch wallets after reaching payout on this one and i just cant get the info. is there another method for viewing this?

1 Like

It seems it happened again. I can’t see my stats since monday. Is the pool down again?
Is everybody also affected or is it just me? I am halfway my payout and I fear to lose all the progress :frowning:

Hi
5 November 21: it happened again
What I did : I clicked onto the 3d box (on the upper right corner) and it unblocked the stat, as there were still there after clicking onto 1d

1 Like

Yeah, It’s seems it happened again and agin, not work. How to solve this to show’s stat’s? Thanx

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.