More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Nvidia 3080 LHR unlock

Hello, has anyone tried to unlock the 3080 (LHR) card? Is there a tutorial on how to do this in hiveos somewhere? I saw that it is possible for the 3060 but I’m not sure if it is just a driver or the card has built-in protection.

Would also love to know if the fan glitch works on the LHR version too, anyone had chance to try it ?
As i could only get my older 3060’s to do the glitch with the older drivers i suspect it wont work (if the new cards dont work with older drivers which ive seen mentioned elsewhere) but can someone confirm for sure, ive read the other threads around but nothing conclusive.

There is no way, at this time, to bypass the LHR on the new Nvidia GPU’s.
Its not the same as the nerfed 3060s where you can bypass it doing jumping jacks while chewing gum kinda crap.
Your gonna have to mine a different Algo like Ergo or Raven.
Stay away from the new ones

I tried few drivers but lt did not work but also other cards stopped mining :slight_smile:

Well there is no work around, thats why it didn’t work.
Mine Raven.
Some say they are even limited on Ergo. They don’t run stable

Assuming you have the Hiveos running and recognizing the 3080 with LTH. The hash will be 49 MH/s per card.

Click on your Flight Sheet
Add miner
Name = Your preference e.g RTX 3080 LHR Bypass
Coin = Eth
Wallet = your wallet address for payment
Pool = hiveon
Miner = nbminer-ver.39.2 or latest one.
Create Flight Sheet

Overclocking

Core Clock Offset = -100
Memory Clock = 3000
Fan = 65 (If you don’t have good ventilation, user 75-80 and keep temp 50-7- C)
Power Limit = 230 (This will be depending on your PS and total GPS. I’m on 1600W PS and 4 GPUS)

These settings should keep you within 69.89 -70.50 MH.

Happy mining!!

2 Likes

olmuyor acamadım bır türlü artık 62 de alamıyorum

RTX 3080 LHR
ETH
pool: ethermine
miner: T-rex 0.24.07
OC: -300 / 2900
71-76 mh/s

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.