More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti ETH Performance [ALL Versions Topic]

Hi Guys!

So i have Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti Eagle OC version from about 3 days. Best results that I was able to achieve is 60.30 - 60.70 MH/s on this settings:

CORE: -500
MEM: 2150
POWER LIMIT: 115 W
Drivers: 455.45.01
Miner: PhoenixMiner 5.3b
HIVEOS : 0.6-179@201206
Mixed RIG with Radeon RX 5700 XT

My observations:

• eagle version have only TWO fan so this card is generally hot
  • temp above 50°+ C have significant bad inpact on performance & stability
  • still can’t get this model running without bad shares time to time
  • increasing POWER LIMIT causing temperature rise significantly

I’m new with Nvidia minig so I have an question:

• Is it possible to view MEM temperatures? Is this information s blocked by nvidia by some way?

Please share Your experience with brand new 3060 Ti :slight_smile:

Regards!

lower your memory clock . I got a lot of rejected share … 1900 is a good .

1 Like

After 5 days of testing I have stable settings almost without rejected shares (only 5 RShares through 5 days) :

CORE: -500
MEM: 2150
PL: 117 (115 was too low)
:grinning::ok_hand:

1 Like

I have Zotac version and i can’t work without R and I (I have 90% ratio :face_with_raised_eyebrow:). What drivers version do you have? i don’t know what more to do…

I have:
CORE -500
MEM 2100
PL 120

1 Like

Hi,
Im using 455.45.01 drivers.
Temperatures are around 45-49 C.

BTW:
In first I wasn’t able to mine in stable way, and I figured out that was because of risers (blue). Right now I’m using those with white color of board like below on the picture:

1 Like

u think is raisers fault…? to get stable i have MEM 1900 and 59,40 MH… i would like to get a bit higher…:smiley:

It’s strange but when I switch back to the blue riser (old), bad & invalid shares also back. So yes I think the riser is the answer. At least in my case :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Riser or what i would guess the combinantion of Riser and PSU. I would guess if you plug in a RX 480/580 you will not have problems cause they take much less Power. I measured some GPUs and found out if you overclock also the Power that the Riser takes goes up. The blue Risers was build for a generation of cards that take 70 - 120 Watt. The new RTX take double or more. And some PSU are also very unstable or lets say unacurate. If the cards starts to mine you can measure short drops in power at the risers.

So the interesting test would be taking a big solid PSU whith the old blue Risers and see if you get same errors.

So thanks for sharing this information.

Michael

1 Like

Hey all. I’m setup with 2x Nvidia 3060ti at the moment and pushing mem clock to 3000. Ran one all night with no invalid shares and just added the 2nd.

Checking my Nvidia X Server settings per this article, the max for the card is 6000. Am I missing something, and should I be concerned that the clock is too high?

2 Likes

Guys, i have brand new 2xZotac 3060ti OC and 1xASUS TUF, both were set to below and i kept getting rejected.

• MEM: 2600
  • FAN:80%
  • Core:-500
  • PL:130W
  • Risers: Blue - 9S (PCIE connected dedicated)
  • PSU: 1650W
  • Miner: phoenixminer v.PM 5.5b

Please suggest a stable setting for 62-63Mh/s. When i lower it down to MEM:2150, the hash drops to 60Mh/s.

Appreciate the help!

Thanks

1 Like

I have an Asus TUF 3060TI at these settings I’m getting a stable hashrate with Phoenixminer at around 61.8 MH/s:

• MEM: 2600
  • FAN: 75%
  • Core: -502
  • PL: 127W

Can’t seem to find a way to config for 63 MH/s without getting invalid shares. Tried Mem at 3000 but it would almost always fail.

Hi! Where did you get those risers? Thx

Hi Guys !

One thing too Miningcards it dose not mater what brad the Card has, they are all nasty Biches.
the Nvidia is easy to tune just follow my instucktion . First you leave the core clock at 0 becose it dos no diferenz to teh hasrate or power. second you take the powerlimmit sloly down until the hasrate starts dropping this is diffrent to etch card when you get ther play with 1 watt stepps as soon this is solid hashrate you can start rising the mem clock until the card gets bad sheres or crashes this can be +1000 - +6000 up and then lower them by stepping 50 down this can take serval days until you have found a stable setting for that Card.You can try after that rysing the powerlimmit +5 w to check if ther is anny change in the hashrate .
My hashrates ar from 59 mhs up to 68 for the 3060ti and 3070 .
And correct keep the temps as low as you can the lower the temps the higer you can get the hashrate.

I have been testing them for few hours now, keeping the PL open i am not sure why the zotacs are running red hot :frowning:
For the same settings, the ASUS TUF is acting champ and stable. The temps are still >75C even on stock and the two cards are right against the fan.

Hi,

I read this post and found Nvidia 3060 Ti quite interresting versus AMD RX5700 XT. But I can’t see a real power draw from the wall. Anyone can tell me how much a such card drawn FROM THE WALL ?
Thank you

1 Like

Hi Mate, Put 40s delay in OC setting and get ride of invalid shares

2 Likes

my 3060 ti gigabyte gaming oc is very stable now and get 61.81 MH by this setting

3 Likes

Hey Guys,

The Gigabyte Eagle OC runs hot for me. Anyone have advice on where to keep the overlock? The founders edition keeps very cool and rarely goes over 50C.

Trying to find the best overclock while keeping temps down for the Gigabyte Eagle OC (2 Fan)

Aren’t the Zotac’s 2-fan while the ASUS is 3? Could be a reason though I’m certainly no expert. I’d definitely bring PL down a lot though

So finally after lots of testing here’s what i have for two brands

1. Asus TUF Gaming: 3xFans - Best & Stable with lower temps
  2. 2xZotac OC - Anything higher than 170PL makes the cards hot, unless you have good ambient.

For the OCs, i tested with increments of 100 while keeping power steady for Asus. For Zotacs, if you give more power, the cards heat and can’t sustain stable hash. But i’m still happy with 60+ on those.

Also, the delay i added for OC is 60Sec

1 Like