More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

OC settings for Radeon RX 6600 XT 8176 MB · ASRock - 32 MHs

Hi guys, I got some issues when I set up my new ASRock rx6600xt Challenger OC Edition, but for now everything is fine. I leave you my configuration.
I could not parameterize the GPU 0 equal to all the others. It can be a board defect or just another batch of semiconductors.

Motherboard B450 Pro4 ASRock (P4.50 11/04/2020)

CPU 12 × AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor AES

GPU Radeon RX 6600 XT 8176 MB · ASRock
Samsung GDDR6 · 113-EXT800289-L04

OS Version 0.6-213@211223

Miner: teamredminer-ver. 0.9.0
eth_cfg autotunning

1 Like

That’s normal, not all cards will overclock the same, even being the same model

Hi there. Looks like you got pretty decent numbers on those GPUs.
I run 4 so far on 980 core and 1150 memory with so far good 32.9MH. The only issue I got is 64w rather to have so.ething a bit lower…

1 Like

Hi, did you have problems installing more than 3 or 4 gpu of that model, and by the way in the motherboard bios, did you select gen2?

I had problems running more than 2 6600 xt on a b250. Does this have to do with the gen2 setting on the motherboard bios? When I plugged the 2 6600 xt into the motherboard it would sit on the ASUS power up page then wouldn’t let me get into the bios. My keyboard wouldn’t register or anything. I ended up using that board with different cards instead cuz I couldn’t figure out the problem.

Luckly for me I had no issues as I had decent suggestion on what spliter to use and risers. For me all was plug and play with my MB and cards.
Hardest was to get settings on Hiveos.:+1:

I did not have problems. I have 6 gpu running
Find CSM under BIOS, Security or Boot menu depending on your motherboard,
On Asrock mobo go to In BIOS\Boot\CSM please set "CSM” to "Disabled” , then
go to BIOS\Advanced\Chipset Configuration and set "Above 4G Decoding” to "Enabled” and
if C.A.M. (Clever Access Memory) is supported already, the option "C.A.M” will appear below the option "Above 4G Decoding”, please set it to "Enabled”.
Sure enough, I have Gen 2 selected.

Looking good ! :+1:

I leave you my last stable configuration.

My ASRock is at the top of the pile at the moment. I’ve had the MSI over the 32 wall, but lost some magic along the way.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.