More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Ohgodanethlargementpill for 1080ti configuration?

I was able to push it to 48.5 MHS but i lost the setting and was never able to find it again ;(

no…

it dosnt matter if i activate or disable the ethlargementpill in the overclockings setting.
Red Panda mining has a video with his results. 54.3MH/s @ 183W

mybe i can get 45 MH/s @180W but this is a way above the sweet spot

Unless somebody knows something I don’t- about the best you can hope to get right now with current difficulty on 1080ti is roughly 45 MH/s- that video of 54 MH/s Red Panda did was over 11 months ago- DAG has grown in size and complexity since then!

That’s the best I can do with msi gaming x 1080 ti. Whenever I try the settings that shared above, my miner crashes and none of my gpus working. I use 2 atx psu: corsair rm750x and Cooler Master MPE-700. I do not think it is power related problem.

Hi foks,

one more question.

All cards use the same overclock and miner (t-rex miner).
I was thinking maybe the core clock of the cards are different and this is the reason for the different hash speed. But…

GPU 0 has one of the lowest core-clock and does a better hashrate then most of the other cards.

Does anyone know the reason for the difference in hashspeed? All other cards (Vega, rx480, 3060ti and so on) do same speed at same settings. 1080Ti is the only one with his own life. :roll_eyes:

Hi everyone. i have question. when ever i activate ETHlargement for specifically for 1080Ti then it get activated for all rest of my cards in worker. need help?

Answered my own question, to do with setting the power limiter.

Now I’ve got a couple extra hash and a huge power saving!

1 Like

Hi! There is my settings

Great performance!
What magic did you use?
Please tell me the secret.

1 Like

the title is asking about ohgodanethlargementpill setting/command line but no one answer and just share the clock setting…is it me only just able to read? or somebody just ignore another?

How can be possible ?