More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

One of my GPUs is gone... but it isn't?! 😕

Hey guys, I’m a little confused …! At the moment I’m on a course and today after six days I wanted to have my PC mined again (the third of my rigs, so to speak). At home this has worked well for months so far. A non-LHR RTX3070 and an RTX2070 are installed, which have always mined a good 105 MH / s so far.

No matter which miner I use (T-Rex, NBMiner etc.pp) only the 3070 is listed and also starts to mine. The 2070 is not there! However, as you can see on the screenshot, BOTH cards are recognized and addressed under Windows, which means I have an image under both cards. The only thing I can no longer mine with the 2070 is because it somehow “disappeared”! Does anyone know the problem? WTF is going on?

does it show up in hive?

Good question :man_shrugging: I don’t know because of the blocked network of my organisation I just have Internet access with Windows and VPN…

Just tried with an older version of T-Rex :t_rex: 0.24.2 and whoop :raised_hands: there it is! Both cards mining ETH at Hiveon :thinking: wtf is going on?!

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.