More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Out of disk space in Hiveos

Hi. I have a 120gb m.2 disk. Hiveos crashes me a message about out of disk space. Before, I gave it all the disk space with disk-expand. I also deleted the old nvidia card update files. You may know how and what to remove to be ok. I have Hiveos for several months now and I have seen that my disk space is gradually running out …

Execute and show results:

1. fdisk -l
  2. df -h

Ok.This is what it looks like.

Interesting
Have you created a swap file or mined something special?

Yes, I tried to install the drivers for the USB wifi card before, but I couldn’t.

What Hive Image are you using?
This Wi-Fi seems supported in latest Stable

Today I updated, I’m going to go down to the garage and check …

About space I guess when you try to installed driver you downloaded a bunch unuseful files

Yes and I removed them. I was in the garage by the excavator. I checked and the USB wifi card does not see.

Which linux kernel on your installation?

Ubuntu 18.4

What you have here?
изображение

5.4.80-hiveos

reflash with latest Stable it seems contains mt76 driver for MT76xx USB Wi-Fi dongles

Ok. Haven’t seen about it. Will install tomorrow. Thank you for your help. I wish you much health.

Have you run the disk expand command? So you use all the space on the device?

you can use the helpme command to see the details :slight_smile:

I did so at the beginning. Thanks to everyone for your help. I have installed Hiveos Beta again. Everything works fine. Have a nice day.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.