Overclocking Multiple Cards

Hello

I have 2 RX 580s and 3 RX 570s. I need to input different values for these cards but can’t figure out how. I tried adding multiple values separated by commas but I got an error saying wrong format.

How can I do this?

Thanks

Disregard…I found it.

For anyone else looking…you don’t use commas you use spaces between values.

Hi there!
I’m also running some rx580 but also rx480’s. What kind of numbers have you tried and are you getting some good results?

Hi Guys
Is there a Tutorial of something to show how to OC differant cards in the same rig … Im still new here thx

nevermind thx i got my answer on telegram thx

[quote=“JUPIE2008;403”]nevermind thx i got my answer on telegram thx[/quote] Hi Could you Share Oc functions for Rx480 8 gb If you have, waiting for it

[quote=“invisible;1144”][quote=“JUPIE2008;403”]nevermind thx i got my answer on telegram thx[/quote] Hi Could you Share Oc functions for Rx480 8 gb If you have, waiting for it

[/quote]

Hi!
I’m no expert but I’ll give you my take on this.
Config differs a lot! Even if you are running the exact same type of card the settings often differ. This is because of the “silicon lottery”.
I can give you an example what works good for my RX480 8GB Sapphire Nitro+ cards(again, this is just my cards, might differ for others) :
CORE 1000 1000 DPM 3 3 V 850 850 MEM 2100 2100

This gives me
GPU0
70° 30%

GPU1
70° 40%

Not that impressive figures but they run stable and doesnt take too much power. I have no idea how people get them to deliver 30-32MH/s using almost no power at all. Probably some super BIOS that I don’t have. I just copy the memory straps, nothing fancy. Once that is done I clock under undervolt as above.

Good luck!