More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Payment threshold met but no payout

I met my payment threshold and past it with no payout, I get a payout every 8 to 9 days but I met 100 percent payout days ago and no money, it’s stuck on hive at .129 ETH? Can anyone help me?

1 Like

Hello, I am also facing the same problem from atleast 4 weeks. I am also unable to get my payment to my working coinbase wallet. Can anyone help out for the same asap! Thanks.

Stale shares above 5% in 48 hours period , read up on Hiveon homepage payout section…:+1:

I got my account unblocked yesterday after dm the hive guy on here and sending emails to support, thanks for the help. If our account could say the status and have a better way to unblock that would be super awesome. I love using hive it’s great, it’s super stressful to have my miners running and earning but not paying out though, I have one of my miners shut down just to avoid racking up stale shares. Does it count shares for a whole farm or is it for each worker?

Buenas tardes nadie explica que esta sucediendo tengo tiempo minando ETH y ya hace tres días que debieron realizar el pago y todavía nada que se hace que esa sucediendo.

My problem is the same as yours

How you sent support email?

Same problem here . Could you give us the support email please ?

Official Support

We do not consult on choice of GPUs, PSUs, hardware, overclocking settings, flight sheet settings, etc. Please use our Forumor Telegram chats instead. Contact our support if you require assistance with our product, payment system, potential bugs that can be reproduced, etc.

(mailto:[email protected])

i have the same problem. its been 19hrs since i’ve met the threshold, my pool payout transaction and status says “waiting”, how long will i wait?

need help Bees…

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.