More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Pending payout

Hi. I’ve reached 0.1 ETH and now the payout is waiting, I wanted to change my wallet address and pool for my rig. ¿Will the pending one still there to payout with the actual wallet ? (Sorry for my bad english)

Reached .13 eth now and gas fee is below 70 but not getting payouts yet.

Have any of you got a payment yet? im sitting here trying to understand how to get this after passing the threshold

If you have been over the 0.1 ETH threshold for >36hrs, the issue tends to be your wallet is locked due to stale shares >5% or other pool/client issues.

Best to contact support directly to check in.

How are payments made and in what amount?

Payments are made daily at 07:33 GMT+0, provided that the balance is at least 0.1 ETH or 1 ETC at the time of fixation. The fixation time is 06.33 GMT+0 for ETC and ETH. If you have not reached the minimum payout threshold at the moment of fixation, the funds will be paid the next day (if you reach the threshold). You can check the local time for your time zone, for example, here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.