More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Powering riser and gpu..help

Rare you need a CPU 4+4 in a GPU mining rig. You can likely use them all as 6+2 for GPU&Risers.

I am a fan of those Corsairs, especially the units that come with the (2) molex cable runs.

Yep I would 2nd that and would imagine you can use all as 6+2 for gpu & risers but I understand where your concern is.I bought a corsair 1000w last week and it is labeled very similar,but less confusing.
Where I had 3 x row of 8 pin and it was marked pcie & cpu (like bottom right on yours) I worked left to right presuming 1st 2=pcie, last 1=cpu…but I see top left 1 8pin marked for both so I would think it can be used for either like grea states on all

Thanks glad to hear ,just need to pick up some extra PCLe cables now . Ive recently picked up a BTC-T37 that im going to move some GPU’S over to.It doesn’t appear to need any CPU cable for power ,so hoping I have no issues connecting 5 x PCLe’s.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.