More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Problems with mining to Binance Pool and Binance

Hello!

I have earlier mined to Binance Pool without problems.

This week I have mined to Binance Pool several times.
2 days ago I noticed there were no hashrate or workers on Binance page after 10.9.2021

Miner (T-Rex) works well and sending shares to Binance.

Binance::“I checked but found your miner became inactive after September, 10th. And no active data can be tracked after September 10th.”

Binance:“Thank you for waiting. As per checking, the status of your miner is dead. Seems there is technical issues. It’s best to contact your miners’ manufacturer to address the issue further.”

Me:“Miner is running all the time and sending shares to you just now”

Binance:“Please bear with me for a moment while I’m checking this for you.”

Binance:“In order to investigate the issue further for you, please allow me to escalate this chat to the related team for further checking and they will reply to you in the message within 24-48 hours. Please wait patiently and check later.”

I have waited 48h now without answer.

Today Binance website repeatedly kicked me out and asked me to login again.
Mobile app is working well.

Today I found this article on net (dated 2 days ago) Binance’s regulatory and legal issues in the U.S., EU and China - Protocol — The people, power and politics of tech

What other peoples think, should I worry about Binance?

Is there something happening what we should to know?

Screenshot from miner taken same time I talked to Binace assistant.

I think miner works well.
There were no hashrate or worker today
[Bin

Hi I have the same problem but in my case It not worked from the beginning … Did you solved? Could you explain how you do your setup “Binace wallat and Binance Pool” vs ETH vs HiveOS? I’m using Nbminer…

Problem solved.

You have to put worker name to “wallet address” -field

I am having the same issue. My rigs were mining just fine when I went to bed and I got up this morning to the rigs not being able to log into Binance’s pools.

Update: You will need to update your Binance Pool mining URL address in the flight sheet.

1. Select your flight sheet
  2. Select Configure pool
  3. Deselect all the pre-filled in pool server addresses
  4. Click on the down arrow on the right close to the Apply button
  5. Manually add the following address in separate lines

stratum+tcp://ethash.poolbinance.com:1800
stratum+tcp://ethash.poolbinance.com:25

1. Click Apply and Update
  2. Relaunch the flight sheet

dont work…

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.