More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Question about HIVEOS FEES

Hi there,

im new to HiveOS. I just have 3 rigs doing like 450 MH/s.

Im using the HiveOn Pools, so i guess i have to pay 3% or my mining reward as a fee.

I could accept this, because rigs with the software running smooth and i have no problems using the os.

Now im wondering about the payout:

I just entered my Coinbase ETH wallet adress. So if im informed correctly, when i reach 0,1 ETH they will just send it to my coinbase eth wallet.

Do they charge a fee here again? Friend told me they take another 3% transfer fee?

So is it true, i have to pay around 6% (3% fee for using OS and another 3% for the transfer)?

And another question.

With 3 rigs and around 450 in total, wouldnt it be more clever to pay 3$ a month each rig?

Thank you.

I’m intrested in exactly what you asked. did you find out any information on this? Thank you

1 Like

if you mine on HiveOn 2-4 workers is free.
To your other question for example i dont like HiveOn so i mine to otherpool and ya i pay 3$ per worker since only 1 worker is free when you mine outside HiveOn

I just got paid in ETH to my metamask, the amount they paid out is the amount I received.

Owners of free accounts can use up to 4 workers without payment, but under certain conditions:

• 1 rig is free without restrictions
  • free when 2 to 4 workers mining Ethereum OR Ethereum Classic on [Hiveon pool ]
  • free when 2 to 4 workers Mining other coins (except Ethereum or Ethereum Classic) on any other pools

So If I mine ETH on another pool other than Hiveon with HiveOS its still free if I have 1 worker?

Привет всем кто подскажет куда мне написать мне заблокировали фермы за долг 2 бакса сделал уже три оплаты прошло два дня и нечего нет Спасибо

Greetings. I had 2 farms, 1 worker each one. I was using hiveos and mining on flexpool, now i moved both workers to hiveon pool because i think this would be free (2 workers on hiveon pool).

What i did wrong? Are there a support email to ask? I do not understand, i think this have to be free.

Thank you.

Make sure the following is NOT enabled on the “Billing” tab in both of your farms:

Unless of course, you want the 30 day stats as a paid for feature :slight_smile:

Ty. It’s ok now the farms are both free. But i can not turn off “paid features”. I can not see the radio button.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.