More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Radeon PRO VII Coreclock not applied?

Sure, send me Your email and I can send You the bios file

Dear, please send to
[email protected]

Here it is,
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DP8QoWlEuLTm-WM_Ll13MRI7gglB5y9F/view?usp=sharing

Hi. I’m trying to flash my Radeon pro vii with you mod bios and teamred miner doesn’t recognize my card after reboot (dead). Nanominer works with this card, but with low hashrate (77 mnhs). Maybe you can help me? What a miner and settings you are using? Sorry for my English))

Hi, please send the settings for this card, thanks.
[email protected]

Hi. Send me, please, settings for this card. Thank you. [email protected]

hi, have you solved the problem?

i try your bios, but the fan is always at 100%

it’s possible to dehe speed? hive os don’t apply my setting

Hi, and how much did you manage to get MH? what miner do you use? what settings?

teamredminer v.0.8.5

Hi. I’m not solved my problem yet. I’m flashed stock bios from backup, and steel waiting, maybe somebody find the solution.

Hello guys! Is it safe to flash custom rom shared in this topic? Will I be able to restore original one if any?

Dear, please send to
[email protected]

Helo sir

I have two radeon vii and I manage to run on c mode like a month, after the hiveos update it went to b mode again … Is there any way to get back.

not sure that you are in B-mode. None of my familiar Radeon VII owners have any problems updating

Dear, please send to
[email protected]

Hive Linux client v0.6-211

Pretty sure you already know, but first confirm you are running in 10 bit by checking in Hive Shell with this command:
→ dmesg | grep “drm.*block size”

If not run back through the first stages here:

When I updated the kernel to latest stable I had to run enable 10bit, then all was well:
Image 11-14-21 at 10.41 AM

Hi. Send me, please, settings for this card. Thank you. [email protected]

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.