More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Radeon Pro VII

Hello, I just got a Radeon Pro VII 16368 MB AMD / ATI
113-D1640600-104

and I can’t get it to mine, is there a compatible version of hiveos or a solution? Thanks

anyone with experience or wanting to try this card?

Yes I tested is work I ave 74.25mh for 189watt on my side I will not buy any other

What image have you used and how did you get it? vega? you can send the OC configuration. Thanks a lot

What image have you used?

I’m getting 98-99 MH/s 190W with Mining OS from minerstat, had no luck with HiveonOS

1 Like

Stable image should work with Radeon VIIs. In some cases, you might have to try the beta but most of the time, the Stable works for all cards.

it is not radeon VII it is Radeon PRO VII. I have not been able to make it work.

What miner and clock settings are you using if you don’t mind me asking?

I believe the “PRO” model does not allow OC tuning. I think freelance must have had a RADEON VII, not RADEON PRO VII

Have one running smoothly on minerstat - TMR viiboost is working with the PRO version

87MH/s for 190W Core 1425 MHz Mem1000 MHz

Every other OC try it did where not stable. But i’m an OC noob

Looking forward pour better settings.

According to TMR “With the same setup as for the consumer VIIs, yes, ie mem timings applied, kernel boot parameters configured properly for C-mode.” → +100mhs

no, you can OC PRO also…

94MH with my Radeon Pro VII.
check this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJNI4ZVzays
document: Radeon VII HOW TO C-MODE HiveOS - Google Documenten

bye

What settings do you use? Presumably, you mine in C-mode?

yes, C-Mode
these settings: Radeon VII HOW TO C-MODE HiveOS - Google Documenten

Hi,

are there any news of the hashrate with the PRO Version of the VII?
Whats the hashrate on ETH with the Pro Version?

thx

I have two pros and I’m getting around 84 MH/s on each of them. I’ve tried implementing the how to above but it didn’t seem to make much difference.

When I set an overclock for the pro vii, it doesn’t take. I set the core to 1700MHz (top boost speed) but it never sets to that speed. Has anyone found a way to get this card to overlclock on HiveOS?

Quick update: I applied the c-mode settings again (they were lost somehow, maybe the HiveOS upgrade?) and I am now hashing at 92MH/s up from 84. :slight_smile:

I’m hoping to get to 100 if I can find a way to get the overclock settings to work. Right now the clock is at 1506MHz at 918mV which is the default. If I could get that to 1600 or 1700 and have it stay there I’m pretty sure I could get to 100MH/s.

Would love to hear if anyone has been able to get the overclock to work on the Radeon Pro VII.

PS: One note, this card heats up really quick. I use auto fan to set the target temp at 55C. If the core temp goes above 60C it starts to throttle (maybe even 55C). If anyone has had success watercooling these, would love to hear it (again, for the PRO vii)