More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Radeon Pro WX9100 Hashrate

Recently got a Radeon Pro WX9100 for my Mac.

It should have the same hashrate as Vega 64 FE.

However, I couldn’t find any WX9100 hash rate report so I decided to test it for one day just for fun and share the result here:

FYI, I got 50.5 MH/S.

1 Like

Looks too good to be true: 50MHs at only 131 W? What miner are you using with what settings? With teamredminer I’m getting 36.3MHs at 170W

If I were you looking for help, I wouldn’t question other’s result like “too good to be true”

You can’t get it doesn’t mean it is not true.

The WX9100 is almost as same as the Vega FE.

I was using both team red and Phoenix Miner.
Miners won’t effect the hashrate that much. The problem is your settings.

Please check this: What's Your AMD Vega FE Settings? HashRate?

Here is the setting I was using: amdmemtweak --i 3 --CL 19 --RAS 28 --RCDRD 12 --RCDWR 10 --RC 44 --RP 14 --RRDS 3 --RRDL 5 --WR 15 --RRDSD 3 --REF 17500 --RFC 300

As I can see from your screenshot, you barely set anything.
You didn’t even set the power limit, you still have a lot of basic things to learn.

Briljant, you caught me there! Indeed I’m very new to this and was under the impression that the pro-lineup of AMD couldn’t be overclocked :wink:

Trying your settings immediately boosted the hashrate, but my temps and power are a lot higher than yours. No clue why, all help appreciated, but I will scour more of the forums here

If you look at his screenshot, he also manually set the voltages and clocks.

You don’t show any manual settings in your screenshot.

Sorry, I was too rude, harsh and mean.

Here is my OC setting

Thanks Michael, don’t worry: I didnt find your response harsh, but spot on and justified! It is an amazing new world to me. Changing the settings did indeed lower the power a lot!

Do I need to run the amdmemtweak too? I’ll give it a rest for today. I hope this thread is helpfull for more newbees like me.

Yes, you need run the amdmemtweak every time after boot up.

Be aware that
amdmemtweak --i 3 --CL 19 --RAS 28 --RCDRD 12 --RCDWR 10 --RC 44 --RP 14 --RRDS 3 --RRDL 5 --WR 15 --RRDSD 3 --REF 17500 --RFC 300

“–i 3” means gpu number 3 which is the WX9100 in my rig.

Yours should be amdmemtweak --i 0,1 --CL 19 --RAS 28 --RCDRD 12 --RCDWR 10 --RC 44 --RP 14 --RRDS 3 --RRDL 5 --WR 15 --RRDSD 3 --REF 17500 --RFC 300

which motherboard are you using ? Because my mining board cannot detect it. only my gaming pc board Z390E can detect it.

and my memory Temperature is 80+ at this stage ? what should do ?

Hey dude. can yo uplease share your amdtweak settings. because it says Invalid perameters

There is no RRDSD option. Might be a typo? Maybe RRDL , RRDS or RRD only?
amdmemtweak --help |grep RR
–RRDS|–rrds [value]
–RRDL|–rrdl [value]
–RREFD|–rrefd [value]
–WRRD|–wrrd [value]
–RRD|–rrd [value]
–RRDL|–rrdl [value]
–RRD|–rrd [value]

1 Like

I know its been a while but Michael can you post the Radeon Pro WX9100 vbios rom file version 113-D0510100-106 , The one on Techpowerup is corrupt its only 60 KB while the file should be around 256 KB.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.