More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Radeon RX 6700 XT

Hello, we have problems setting up RX 6700 XT. We fight the temperature in our memories. Below I send a screen about what graphics are involved. The graphics are GIGABITE and work on SAMSUNG memory. Thank you for the advice.

Hello
Try this setting maybe it will help (46,6MH gigabyte cards)

1 Like

Xin giúp tôi điều chỉnh cho card RX 6800XT MSI THANK YOU . Please help me RX 6800XT & 6700xt

Hello
I only have three rx6700xt. Search on YouTube and Google like me for overclocking infos.

Hi GabryL,

I have two GPUs from AMD (RX 6800 and RX 6800XT). Recently I have followed and applied these two scripts in order to change the energy efficiency and to up the hashrate:

and

Occurs that the process was successful only in my RX 6800. Regarding the RX 6800XT, the system says “RX 6800 XT is not AMD card”.

Each card is making 58mhs. I know that such GPUs reach up to 62 or maybe 64mhs.

Do you know what could be in the case of RX 6800 XT?

Hello
I dont know, Im very newbie in mining, i only have 3 rx6700xt cards. Search on YouTube and Google for overclocking 6800xt videos or search a topic here

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.