I’m having an odd issue where one of my rigs is reporting a lower hashrate than it is actually getting with the pool (HiveOS + Hiveon pool). See this screenshot: Screenshot by Lightshot
The realtime hashrate is around 150 MH/s, and the mean is rising because I added new cards to the rig yesterday, but it should stabilize here soon.
The weird part to me is that the reported hashrate is lower. I have three cards (3070, 3070, 5500 XT) mining at 65.65, 61.44, and 24.91 MH/s, respectively. The reported hashrate has been steady around 75 MH/s which is weird because it’s not like a single GPU isn’t reporting properly or something, since 75 isn’t the sum of any combination of the three cards.
I am aware that my profits are based on hashrate at the pool (which is doing fine), I am just curious as this isn’t a problem for my gaming PC (single 3080), which looks like this: Screenshot by Lightshot
Note that the mean is decreasing because I moved the two 3070s from it to the other rig.