More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

[RESULTS HERE] Asus TUF3 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, 14.0 Gbps, 6GB, GDDR6, Turing Shaders - TUF 3-GTX1660S-O6G-GAMING

I am sharing my RIG settings to help everyone who has the same VGA’s.

I’m using 4 Asus TUF3 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER 6GB (Samsung GDDR6 MEM). It has 3 fan coolers and works very well at 60% speed.

The PL of 3 cards are at 70 and only one at 80w (I believe it may be some different chipset that needs more watts).

Regarding memory usage, I started with 1200 and went up to 3100. With this test I found that up to 2600 ~ 2700, the cards work very well. Above 2700 they disconnected by themselves with approximately 10 minutes of use.

I have basic hardware knowledge and I understand that memory overclocking can reduce the lifetime of the cards, but from the research I did, it is around 10%.

If you know more about the lifetime + overclocking, it would help everyone to collaborate in order to avoid problems.

HiveOs: 1rig: Flexpool ~13~14usd/day, 134mhs.

Hugs and great mining to all!

1 Like

Very good configuration, I will try the same with a little less memory in mine where I only have two fans, also Samsung memory.

1 Like

It’s workable

For samsung memory, yes.

Hi, I am having similer model card (TUF-GTX1660S-O6G-GAMING) 2 fan model with Micron memory. Since I installed this card while manually stoping or restarting the miner, “driver error, no fan error etc” happens. If the miner starts along with rig bootup, its fine runs smoothly.
Please help me to fix the issue. I tried multiple driver versions. Still same.

Arun, try it: https://www.reddit.com/r/NiceHash/comments/m5hdbd/gigabyte_gtx_1660_super_micron_memory_mining/

If the problem persists, you should ideally request a replacement video card from the store you purchased it from. It could be a problem on the board itself.

Hi, Thank you. It worked. But HR droped. Since it seems the optimal setting for this card I gues. PL 64 is not accepting since the minimum is 70.

Thanks guys just squeezed a few more MH out of my 1660 Supers. Thank you !!!

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.