More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Rig Goes Offline on HiveOS But Keeps Running Like Its Mining

My friend, those shares stats are really suspect prior to Nov 20, 2021 20:00pm. I can guess which miner that is, but there are so many things to dig into.

Net: I’d rebuild from scratch with proven baseline, latest stable kernel(which includes drivers) and a wired ethernet link. Those stales, invalids, and general performance swings are costing you rewards.

I’ve had the same issue this past week and I emailed support but I haven’t heard back from them yet. This appears to be a hiveos issue when I run net-test and look at agent status. My local network has no issues at all and I don’t know how to fix the issue.

UPDATE: I have downgraded to v1.23 of TBM, and set my overclocks down a bit (1130 from 1150 on Memory Clock) on my 5 x RX6600XT rig. Bad shares are now close to zero, and my shares to Hiveon Pool seemed to have stabilized.

“Net: I’d rebuild from scratch with proven baseline, latest stable kernel(which includes drivers) and a wired ethernet link. Those stales, invalids, and general performance swings are costing you rewards.”

I have already done all that.

Check this here from another string. Seems like the same thing but i was able to resolve my issues with some much needed cooling and better OC

Reduced memory clock from 1150 to 1130 on all cards, increased VDD from 600 to 650. All seems stable now, and 34+MH on all cards. TBM v1.23

i have the same issue

I ended up flashing another SSD and seems to be stable so far…

hi.im new in hive.my rig ofline and my internet is good.i restart it many times but not become online…

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.