More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Rig is Offline and connection problems

Саппорт подсказали решение, которое может помочь, применимо к Н110
ethtool -K eth0 gso off gro off tso off
ethtool --offload eth0 rx off tx off
ethtool -G eth0 rx 256 tx 256

В данный момент саппорт предлагает в качестве решения обновление драйверов сетевой карты. Для этого даже есть скрипт в каталоге /hive/opt/e1000e/

I think this is to do with the selection of the api.hiveos
just changed mine, I will test and report back

Can you please explain how you changed API ?

Have the same issue, high pings.

I have the same issue. Every night around 20:55 my rig goes offline and I cant reboot it remotly. I changed the mirror. The Amster doesnt worked today. Next is Helsinki because the one what they proposed is gray for me so I cant choose it. Any idea? I have to change back to other OS if I cant solve it fast…

See my solution in this post

https://forum.hiveos.farm/t/asus-b250-asrock-h110-e1000e-nic-hangs-entire-network-solution/32708

Есть подобная проблема. Риг пропадает из сети. При этом гудит, работает. Удалось подключить монитор. Он работает, что-то делает, но что на нём происходит не ясно.

Кажется разобрался. 2 БП, отваливались карты, ложили риг. Плата со встроенной видеокартой на отдельном блоке. Поэтому HiveOS не мог загрузится нормально. Немного переставил карты. Снизил разгон одной из них и сменил для неё майнер. Пока работает. Буду наблюдать.

Hi any expert can help? i didnt touch any setting all is default, but i notice all the connection host not found. where is the possible setting to set ?

this also i try cant…

I am seeing in the stats that the rig is offline but no such thing is shown on the pool and from what I can tell the miner is working normally. At the moment the rig is working normally but how to differentiate a real problem from this? I am getting notifications on Telegram that the rig is offline but when I check it it is mining normally.

Rig stats:

Pool side for the same period (disregard a blip in graph its caused by tempering with OC):

My rigs are doing strange things as well. Gaps in the ETHASH graph, that correspond between rigs. Is this a sign the HIVEOS pool servers are going down? I haven’t looked at the logs as yet.
Even the main page is showing errors now:

Although, connecting remotely via VNC, this rig seems to be mining and connecting OK. I have yet to check the other rig.

Hello, guys,the rig working one month without problem but from two dayshave this problem… the cards are working, but it can’t connect in attached file will see what I receive from net-test . I’ll e very grateful if you can help me step-by-step.

same issues here, any idea?

i know the rig is working but as said its a bit scary not to know whats wrong and loose the chance to check a real failure.

1 Like

Something is wrong on the HiveOS server for sure. My rigs are intermittent going on/off line for the past few days. And today is ERROR 500 internal server error when accessing via Chrome. Hope they will fix this soon.

same issue here
there are a lot of other forum posts that complain about the same problem

Damn, i wish i’ve seen your answer earlier today… I’ve been going crazy since this morning and tought it was my USB key that was fcked up, so i reinstalled everything to find out the issue’s still here.

HiveOS isn’t as realiable as few month/years ago…

I have the same issue here, it seems like HiveOS is experiencing troubles.

Hi guys, tonight i preflash the hive OS on new flash and everything is ok now, but i have new problem - >Autofan: GPU temperature 511 is unreal, driver error - and 4 of cards image Can you help with this?