More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Rig total freeze, requires power reset

Did you experience any freezes since you changed this settings?
Part of the image is cut, what else did you change?

Fortunately still no freeze since 9 days, I will hit soon the 10th day.

I have cut the picture because the other settings are just changes on the fan

I have checked following video to do OC on the CPU, but in first step I tried less OC then shown on the video:

Hope it helps and works for you as well.

2 Likes

In what miners do you guys get this issue? To see if we can get somewhere

I started collecting the data (as per my previous posts) in hope I could share with hiveos support but people don’t seem too bothered with passing the details…

Anyway, please use the dataset based on all of the responses in this thread, hopefully it would help someone.

In my case I use teamredminer and trex but I get the issue with any miner

Could be that this same issue is with some other mb´s as well…worth a try anyways

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this! I will be away from the miner for a week so won’t be able to implement any of the above.

Can some of you guys try to research if this is indeed the issue and if it resolves the freezes? Pls share your thoughts / results

I know this have worked on other boards with intel e1000e NIC with a bug…asrock´s and some other asus models too. Hope u guys can use this fix for your boards.

Thank you for sharing! I’ll try it tomorrow

I had the same issue and I used the solution to fix e1000e NIC.
Despite that I had freeze when I posted here, no more today after testing all my cable and my riser.
Still some issue with the restart of gminer but my rig is booted since 6 days.

I have exactly the same problem. My rig crashes several times a day. On Saturday I updated my bios to the newest version. My rig ran stable until Sunday evening. Actually thought the problem was solved. Now I have those annoying crashes again -.- It’s more than frustrating.

No luck. I tried and I still get freezes

After a crash this is what I see

i would reflash hive…looks like corrupted os…
I do have rig going offline every now and then, but that is result of some other issue on the rig,like wrong oc on one of the gpu´s and then hive or your miner cant apply oc´s and boot freeze´s at that point, when all components are tuned correctly, i dont have network freeze issues any more. Many times it looks like when i get loads of errors, the most easy way to fix thing is reflash hive…it takes 10min+configs…and if u have oc templates, its no big deal to delete worker and make new one when installing hive…

trmtt

Defo corrupted…reflash imho

Hello Joe, this command didn’t work for me.
i’ve tryied run command …, command…, grep…

Hi @fernandinhoo15,

On top of your management farm you select Run Command

A window appears and you can launch the command:

I hope it’s more clear.
Joe

thanks Joe, i did right now :slight_smile:
but what’s these command makes? how can i see these logs?

early i send to Matt on telegram, some pics, my rig continues going stuck…
what info/log should i search?
Thank you very much.

hey! Could i ask you some questions about this? I am lost but I have h100 plugs.

Im running 35 machines
And had like 5 machines freeze randomly with no reason
Gin8910’s bios setup worked for me
No more freeze
(We should find out exactly which bios config affect this)

Thanks

2 Likes