More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

ROG-STRIX-RTX3060TI-O8G-V2-GAMING with Hynix memories GPU driver error, no temps

Hi,
I have a ROG-STRIX-RTX3060TI-O8G-V2-GAMING video card with Hynix memories. nvidia driver is the basic (not updated yet, so 470.86)
Without Overclocking the hash rate is 38MHS.
But if I try to set up the memory I got the following errors:
In case of

• 1600: 42-43 MHS, but after 2-3 mins, I got the following: “GPU driver error, no temps” and the hash rate drops to zero.
  • 1700: 44-45 MHS, but after 2-3 mins, I got the following: “GPU driver error, no temps” and the hash rate drops to zero.
  • 1800: 43-46 MHS, but after 2-3 mins, I got the following: “GPU driver error, no temps” and the hash rate drops to zero.
  • 1900: 42-43 MHS, but after 2-3 mins, I got the following: “GPU driver error, no temps” and the hash rate drops to zero.

Do you have any suggestion how to increase my hash rate?
Thanks for the suggestions!

what core clock are you setting? rebooting after each error?

Hi Keaton,
If I leave the CoreClock empty, the behavior is the same.
The OS not rebooted itself, just the hashrate falls to zero after a few minutes

V2 is LHR and in my experience memory clock above 1300 I get the same error . also yesterday i found out core clock 1500 saves energy. it is running around 12 hours and almost stable.

1 Like

Default settings are good for gaming, not for mining. Set your core clocks and manually reboot after any error

Hi Cryptomoriss,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion! It seems it works! :slight_smile:

Hi new update. I checked asus 3060ti lhr has 1785 OC. So i tried this setting for 12 hours and no invalid share. Only something is wrong with the 3rd card which I should investigate so I should keem mem clock on 1100.
Most of time hashrate are around 42 but it rises up to 44 sometimes.

Hi , after a lot of work , i found this and it work for my card i guess. Hope it help.

Switch to locked core clocks instead, it’ll increase stability and decrease power draw.

with asus 3060 ti LHR is working 3 days and it is stable

what is the difference about the GPU0,1,2,3 compared with the GPU3?

nothing really. the 4th one somehow does not accept hash more than 43 and i get GPU error no temp

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.