More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Rtx 2060 oc hynix memory

My in this configuration hit 99W, Does it pay to increase 7W and leave at 30.56MH?

Tenho duas rtx 2060 galaxi com memoria hynix funcionando a 32

Hello. I have an errors even on your settings. My cards are INNO3D RTX2060 Hynix

3 Likes

anyone have a better setting get over 31hashrate?

1 Like

Hi guys,

Well, I have the configuration above… it works kinda unstable, it depends on the environment temperature…
After some time, I lost the power consumption and fan % numbers, but the card keeps mining… It bothers me a bit, but until I find something more stable/better I’ll deal with the situation…
By the way my 1660S are running with the MSI vBios hack stuff, by far these boards are the first to run into problems! Before that, the configuration used to be: CORE 750, MEM -1004 and PL 90, works flawlessly!

Let me know guys if you have a better setup!

Thanks from Brazil!

1 Like

I am using 1100, 2300 and 80 for fan
It is giving me nearly 31.2 MH.

You can increase memory to 2400 as well then the output will become 31.5 MH

Uploading: hiveos.JPG…

i tried 1080 and 2700 it wont work on mine, keep stopping on my hynix memory 2060

Hii everyone, i have gigabyte 2060 oc and i got all hynix memory and im only getting 28mh/s and if i increase mem clock it crash so please guys help me out how to increase hash rate.ill attach screenshot of my current oc.

1 Like

Here is my OC:

It is a little bit more stable… I’m still trying to find out which values are better…
One thing I notice, it depends on the ambient temperature where your rig is, the lower the better!

Here is my current OC settings:

How ur able to maintain so low temps with 40%fans

Yeah… I don’t know, how it is so low… but its working!!

One thing I just remember, usually Hynix memories works better with MClock with negative value…
Try to set up you MClock to -1004 and your CClock to something like 750! These values worked for me to my 1660S before I change the vBios to that MSI stuff to gain some MH.

Let us know if it works to you…

The 2060 are those 3 Leadtek at the pic…

Im running on hive os. Windows dint work with 6 2060 gpus till now always i get error blue death screen saying error code and restarts and gpus drivers in device manager are unstable it sometimes detects then it undetects automatically but but for 3 or 4 gpu it works better but when 5th gpy is connected this happens idk what wrong in doing… If can help me out it would be realy great

Ths !!

Hello guys,
after many hours of settings, crash, a lot of consumption, etc i find the best for my 8x 2060 Hynix memory.

Absolute Core Clock: 930
Memory Clock: -1004
Power Limit: 125w

28.29MH/s @ 80/90w

I tried a lot of miners, but the best with 0 crash is TREX miner, with 99.50% of share.

I am having the same issue. Running on 2000 now. Hope there won’t be any more errors.

Hi!
You can set:
Core 1100
Mem 2700
PL 125
As the result 32.1Mh on NBminer and 32.3mh on Gminer

Hey,

Is it stable @anthonydinh?

Am running:

Core: 930
Mem: -1004
PL: 125

Result: 29,11 Mh on phoenix miner.

I have those in a server case, so it is cooled by external fans.

Yes, You can try it