More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX 2060 (TU106) and RTX 3070 (GA104) not detected

Hi, hope someone can help me with the following issue. I have a RTX3070 which is mining correctly. Though, when I added 3 new RTX2060, only one 2060 is detected and mines correctly. The remaining GPUs 2060 and 3070 are not detected at all in HiveOS.

Characteristics:

• ASROCK Z590 PG Velocita P1.10
  • 1 to 4 PCIE Splitter adapter

What I tried:

• Updated PCIE to GEN2/GEN3
  • Updated DMI Speed to GEN2/GEN3
  • Enabled - Auto 4G Decoding
  • Updated HiveOS
  • Updated NVIDIA drivers
  • Disabled CSM
  • Changed PCIE splitter adapter to other slots
  • Removed PCIE splitter and connected each GPU to riser and individual slots
  • Connected the PCIE Splitter to a different 16X

Also connected each GPU individually (via riser) without the others to see if they at least mine alone, and they do. So the issue is when they are connected altogether.
Also, connected only the 3 RTX 2060 without the RTX3070 but the issue persist, only one RTX2060 is detected.

The only thing I haven’t done is to update the MOBO, cause I’m not sure that will damage it.
What do you recommend? I’m going a bit crazy trying to get this worked out. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Hi,
Connect your * 1 to 4 PCIE Splitter adapter to PCIx 16x

Hi Nanial,
Yes, I did that but did not work. :neutral_face:

Hi,
So the issue is when they are connected altogether… Two solution for this… Check your PSU for faulty … or something into bios on motherboard …

I updated the BIOS to the latest version, but the issue still occurs. :neutral_face:

Same thing here. I have tried everything.
Create new HiveOS installation, udpated nvidia driver, BIOS setting is OK, change riser, cable,

GA104 RTX 3060

HiveOS version 0.6-212@211208
Nvidia Driver: 465.31

Any idea?

I have the same probleme but coundn’t fix it
I have seen this :

Apparently at the end he the guys just changed the raser and put the PCIE to GEN2 and it worked
I didn’t mamanged to do the GEN2 thing and don’t know how to update my MOBO Bios .

I fixed this issue by changing the motherboard and setting GEN2 to the new motherboard MOBO:
Old motherboard: ASROCK Z590 PG Velocita P1.10
New motherboard: MSI H310-F PRO

All cards are now detected in HiveOS.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.