More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX 3060 How to absolute core?

Hello guys, any one of you trying absolute core on 3060 CFX/ETH?
Which settings do you use?

In your Overclock Template set the number. Anything above 500 will be recognized as an Absolute Core Clock.

This is for a 3060 TI, so set yours accordingly.

Happy Hashing :money_mouth_face: !

I know how it works :slight_smile:
I just ask somebody, if they already found optimal settings for 3060.

Well crap. I obvisouly misread that. My bad.

1 Like

Hello. have you found a stable profile in absolute?

Not for the 3060, only the 3060 Ti. Sorry.

Try this for 3060 (in windows with trex miner) but should be able to apply just fine in hiveOS

pl - 75
mclock - 1280 (some of my cards run just fine stable on 1280, others don’t)
absolute cclock - 1400 - 1500 (I have mine set on 1430, some on 1450 for testing)

PC1 - RTX 3060 Palit Dual (none oc model)

PC2 - RTX 3060 Palit Dual (none oc model)

PC3 - RTX 3060 Palit SC (OC model, note higher wattage on exact same settings)

1 Like

Is this actually a LHR or non-LHR GPU? And is the Palit P/N of this card NE63060019K9-190AD?

Hi, all 3060 where lhr, but this is the first iteration of the lhr cards, a lot of poeple called them “nerfed” instead of lhr and yes that is the exact P/N

Thanks for your answer. Well I think 48 Mh/s for a 3060 LHR or “nerfed” GPU is still not bad at all. I am even tempted to buy a this GPU new. I bought a 3060 Ti LHR GPU recently and that one has a worse Mh/s of around 44 and was more expensive…

Guys, please help
i have 'nerfed" 3060 and recently, after updating my hive os , my 6 card machine is going crazy!
its not stable at all and i dont know how to make it stable…cards are dissapearing and after that they start mining again, hasrate goes up and down, without me touching any OC settings.
anyone has any idea what that could be?
i tried miniz but i cant connect at all to the miner - i dont know why
nbminer - i tried all OC settings - but i cant get more than 26mh

any help would be very much appreciated :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.