More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX 3060 lhr ETH

My RTX 3060 lhr ETH can be 32.5MH/S under lolminer, does it mean that LHR can also be cracked?
lspci | grep -i nvidia
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA GA106 [GeForce RTX 3060 LHR] (rev a1)

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA GA106 [GeForce RTX 3060 LHR] (rev a1)
01:00.1 Audio device: NVIDIA Device 228e (rev a1)

On mine

What’re your BIOS settings?

anything that can help

so do you run it for a while and goes up like that?

I belive that his 3060LHR is not a V2, mine is a Rog Strix 3060LHR V2 and even with lolminer it wont go past 22-23mh/s, but I did something crazy and run it on t-rex with some funky OC and got a V2 up to 26+ mh/s with 75watts, now I dont know if I am slowly frying my VRAM, hoping not and that someone could shed some light on core overcklocking and its reprocussions on life span of the GPU.

Best regards, D.

If pl is100,hashrate is even 24.

The original old version of hiveos showed DEVICE2504. So I updated the hiveos and NVIDIA drivers. In the first few hours of mining, the hash rate was only 16, but after a few hours it became 32. I was also confused. Mine is Leadtek public version rtx3060. GPU manufactured in 22 weeks of 2021

YES.It works about 24 hours.In the first few hours of mining, the hash rate was only 16, but after a few hours it became 32. I was also confused.

What happen if you open the tap? does the hash goes up as the consume?

Haha. I am also very confused, everyone’s lhr graphics card is at 22 hash rate. I don’t know why it will reach 32 and work stably

I guess no one would let it run for 100 minutes at 22 to see what would happen.

My graphics card is faulty. After I installed it, I found that it was an LHR graphics card. I’m returning the goods now, I just ran. Maybe it’s just waiting for surprises

Maybe you need to wait for a while. My initial mining hash rate was only 16 MH/S, and when I was sleeping, it became 32 MH/S a few hours later.

it worths a try.

Just share my experience. Hope it is useful for you

Thanks a lot, I was waiting for a fix on that. this might be the way to go.

Maybe 3070ti is also worth trying.

Mine crashes after about 100 minutes and the miner reboots the system.

Happy days, hopefully they fully unlock it soon.

Looks like its possible to unlock it! and I didn’t have to wait ages.

1 Like

how did you do it? could you help me :slight_smile:

Yes sure, update and use MiniZ

Config

clk=1447MHz
mclk=8575MHz

1 Like