More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Rtx 3060 Ti LHR on Ergo and Rtx 3070 No LHR

Hello ,
what is your config ?
i will test it .

thx

yes this is a RTX 3060 Ti GAMING OC PRO 8GB V3 ,

This is my last results :

Any one can do better with RTX 3060 Ti GAMING OC PRO 8GB LHT ?

Thx for help

here

It works very well on my 3060 Ti LHR too. Thank you so much!

Hey guys, just chiming in here, 2 x 3060 TI (msi gaming trio Z, whatever)

Managed to get this stable, this LHR stuff is super finicky… Temp also seems to be a factor.

Also had to redo my settings after plugging in the second one.

Anyway, I seem to be getting the best results with a negative core offset, memory OC doesn’t do much on my setup, power limit I have to cap on 112. All in all pretty happy with this, was aiming for 130, hope some more hacks turn up… The nvidia smi locking the clock and stuff didn’t really do much on my rig.

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
here are my settings for my 5 x 3060Ti LHR and 1 x 3070 non LHR.
Can’t put same settings on all cards as hashrate drops down to 85-90.

2 Likes

Do you guys also have the problem that you have to start tweaking again after a reboot? A working OC profile will just trigger LHR to fire up and I usually end up with slightly different settings. Couple mhz here and there before I get back to “proper LHR” performance.

NBminer 3.92 in the new HiveOS update is working great here on my 3060TIs:

what’s ur oc setting

what’s ur miner

Hey man, did some more tweaking. This is what I’m running now.

2x 3060 TI MSI Gaming Z

0 → GPUC1250 / RAM2175 / PL113
1 → GPUC1290 / RAM2500 / PL113

Locking the clock with nvidia-smi. If I work with a negative offset it ends up in LHR being triggered after a while. Also more sensitive to LHR triggering due to temps with a negative offset, I think…

Bro, please i need you help. :slight_smile:
I was searching everywhere i have same cards.
Can you tell me drivers on card/update on hiveos/server(like nbminer/t-rex)
Thank you soo much. Sorry for the time.

Same here :wink::+1:

your overclock seems quite stable. i’m still struggling to achieve a good oc.

1 Like

I thought I have already best settings for this card (-500, +1800). I was wrong - thank You.

Strix needed a bit more power but 118 PL getting good results
60ti is LHR, 3070 are not. Using T-Rex for the miner

I share with you an image of my 3060ti LHR. Using T-rex and adding “lhr-tune”: “99” will automatically look for the best performance approaching 91.92%. See on the YT channel of Garawell Usta.

I can’t get one of my 3060 it’s above 137.5 MH on ERG. One I have doing 160.3. If I clock the memory above 2600 ok the bottom one it crashes. Anyone have any suggestions? I have the 3070ti doing around 184 MH/S. All 3 are Asus.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.