More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX 3060 ti LHR overclock setting

This is what i saw on youtube here memory on -2000 instead of a positive value

2 Likes

This for some reason does not work for me. You put those exact commands into extra config in flightsheet on t-rex right?

I have tuned it a little, but for the first time in months pool is showing average 24h hashrate higher than HiveOS.

Adjusted settings

“worker”: “%WORKER_NAME%”
“lhr-tune”:“75,75,75,75,75”
“lhr-autotune-step-size”: “0.1”
“lhr-autotune-interval”: “60”

What are your results anyway?

I’ve seen this video and talked about it with CDM… changed my settings to minus 2000, but for an unknown reason my plus-settings are even more stable and a little bit faster ( better hashrate) :man_shrugging:

Do you now a place where I can exchange them to eth?

1 Like

Yes, I made a little How-To… :wink: take a look here!

2 Likes

hi 3060 ti lhr v2 unlock t-rex

Merhaba hangi miner kullanıyorsunuz ?

My 3060 ti Galax swings between 35mh to 43/44mh is that normal?
What can i do to improve my hashrate?

Try to change your OC config and you would get more stable rates.

Try to use static core mhz. 1600 for example.

Any Idea why is have invalid share?

never taste beyond 25 MH kawpow. cant go beyond 155 or they’ll fried… stupid climate…

how many of you guys useing 2miners pool ? how to payout in btc ? when i want to payout 0,02 fx they take 0,0016 fee. wtf.

Hi,
If your cards are LHR v2 this is max hashrate in kawpow.

Hi bro.
can you tell me how to identify the “LHR v2” ? seems valid. The gpu itself is MSI ventus x2 (dual fans) 3060ti. Stock bios.

woww! had the sames GPU but for now don’t go upper than 1350 core clock , and 2100 memmory clock, any tip ? thanks!

check the setting on each GPU individually. at first I had same problem but found out one of cards has problem with hash over 43 and I get “GPU driver error- no temps”, so i keep that one bellow 43.
Also try 1500 for core clock it gives better power consumption.

1 Like

This is the best i could oc.

isnt the memory oc to high?