More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX 3060 ti LHR overclock setting

@0r0chit0 Risers all seem file. Properly seated, USB wires properly seated, not sure what else to check.

Mining RVN on T-Rex

Just updated to 470.82.00 (was on 460.xx), so will check the results after a few minutes.

I also dropped PL to 170, still getting same MH so far.

Hi! you are being cut off by the PL, with that PL (140) your clock cant go over 1400 (aprox).

This is my Palit 3060ti, here is summer (35c outside) so it is a little warm, have been minin for an hour without rejecteds, look my PL is not set, so the card power swings over 140w and 155w.
Pretty stable hash between 43.2/43.9

2 Likes

These are the best setting I could find for my Gigabyte RTX 3060TI Eagle OC LHR for Ethash
I hope it helps someone
getting @47 Mhs

These are my settings with Gigabyte RTX 3060 Ti GAMING OC PRO 8GB GDDR6 - LHR
nbminer 39.6

I’m using 1 to 4 pci-e module because MB has only two pci-e slots.

I’ll try your setting for memory and pl.

3 Likes

My cards do not support more than 2700 Mhz mem clock. Every try over than 2700 cause a crash.
Here are the latest settings
“lhr”: “0,74,73.5,74,74”

Hi,
What is you best speed from MSI 3060 Ti Ventus x2?

Brother every card is different and have different OC limit so if its not going above 2700 mhz why are you trying to push it
Anyways you are getting +46 mhs some other card dont go 43 or further.
1 more advice use nbminer latest version and don’t put in any command for lhr keeping OC same as above and just change the PL to 120
So basically you will get 46-46.5 mhs stable at 119 watt

CHEERS !!!

1 Like

Just don’t buy an MSI

1 Like

MSI GEFORCE RTX 3060 TI GAMING Z TRIO 8GB LHR V2

Which oc setting do you use to get stable value?

Hello, is what on the print screen. This card not stable for some how. Or maybe i need to change a miner. Im not sure.

Realy? just scroll up

Do you try to use my settings? i share all information. miner ver. hiveos ver. nvidia ver.

what are your settings? can you post a screenshot?

I just started

How are things working with your cards? Slight degradation in my hash rate, but still stable and good overall share production.

msı 3060ti gaming z trio lhr v2
here’s my settings

Which do you think is the most logical and profitable pool?

1 Like

Hi,
I have 2 x 3060 Ti LHR on my rig, one of them is having a lot of invalid shares, the other with higher freq don’t. What can I do to solve it?

The exact model is : Inno3D GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TWIN X2 LHR 8GB GDDR6

Here’s my OCs

Thanks

2 Likes

check the cables connected to the graphics card
especially the sata power input.

I’m going to install the same RTX 3060 TI Asus TUF. What is your actual setting please ?